Your health is important – complete the Personal Health Risk Assessment today! – with Great West Life
Are your eating, sleeping or drinking habits putting you at risk? Do you know how your physical activities and lifestyle affect your health? To help answer these questions, Great-West Life has enhanced our easy to use online Personal Health Risk Assessment.
You can create your own personal health profile, build a detailed and customized action plan to support your health and wellness needs, and track your progress along the way. Completing an action plan can help you follow through with your healthy living choices. The Personal Health Risk Assessment can provide you with a detailed and accurate understanding of the health issues that may be putting you at risk, such as blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Educational content, health resources and tools are also available.
The Personal Health Risk Assessment is available on our Health & Wellness Site, on GroupNet™ for Plan Members. From health and wellness tools to online claims submission, everything is available in one convenient location. You only have to log in once to access health and wellness information, resources and more.
- Two out of five Canadians are expected to develop cancer in their lifetime (Canadian Cancer Society, based on 2009 estimates)
- Over ten million Canadians are living with diabetes or prediabetes (Canadian Diabetes Association, 2015)
- 44% of workers say they have or have had mental health issues (Conference Board of Canada, Building Mentally Healthy Workplaces, Perspectives of Canadian Workers and Front-Line Managers, June 2011)
Before you start
- Make sure you’re registered on GroupNet for Plan Members so you can access the Personal Health Risk Assessment.
- Allow about 15 minutes to complete the assessment and create a customized action plan. Your results are saved for up to 14 days and you can pick up where you left off, if necessary.
- Know your height, weight, hip and waist measurements.
Now you’re ready.
Follow these steps to create your personal profile and complete the Personal Health Risk Assessment:
- Visit Great-West’s secure website at www.greatwestlife.com and log into GroupNet for Plan Members.
- Click the Health & Wellness tab and follow the steps to launch the Health & Wellness Site.
- Click Start Now in the How healthy is your life? section. Follow the steps to complete the Personal Health Risk Assessment.
Completing the Personal Health Risk Assessment is an easy first step to help you determine your current health status. Get started on improving your health and wellness today!
Your information is protected and as always, kept confidential. Your personal responses are private and are not available to Great-West Life or your employer. Once a minimum number of assessments are completed, responses may be used at a group level for reporting purposes, to better understand the health of your organization or to implement health and wellness programs.